Sunday, September 11, 2011

So I decided to start blogging again

It's been since January, and I really don't have any good excuses. I mean, I've been busier. And my commute time has more than double since our move to the exurban paradise that is Deerfield Township, Ohio. But still, I should have like an hour a week to write something about what's going on with the family.

What's been so great about this blog is the bottom-up, one-post-at-a-time retention of memories. When we started it back in '08, we really didn't know what the utility of this blog would be. But now, whenever we have a question about something like, when did Edwin start walking, we can simply search the blog archives, and pow, we have our answer.

And Mindy & Melinda have done a great job at documenting the Ross kids grow up. But I have been derelict in my duties and would like to get back into it. So I'm writing this post in the hope that it'll kick start myself back into a posting routine. For now, I'm going with a once per week goal, probably over the weekend.

1 comment:

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.