Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Diamond Earrings???

So, I know you are all waiting for me to post some holiday updates/pictures...but that will have to wait until tomorrow when I have a little more time. I think we took 300+ pics over Edwin's first Christmas...are we crazy? PROBABLY!!!

Anyways, I know I've been telling some of you (most importantly Dave) that I want diamond earrings...well...it is confirmed via Hallmark that I have some waiting to do. Not to mention that I'm not working and Dave is the only one contributing $$$ to the household...

Hallmark has confirmed that diamonds are an inappropriate gift until your 60th wedding anniversary (traditional) or 10th wedding anniversary (modern)...so I'll have to settle for the following for our upcoming 5th anniversary in Oct 2009 - wood (traditional) or silverware (modern)...DARN!!!

Dave, you are lucky that I believe Hallmark is the expert in this matter and I will patiently wait until the appropriate time to receive my diamond earrings!!!

:>)

Holiday pictures coming tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???