Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tucson, AZ - A Christmas Treat for Edwin and Me!

Most people know that my first trip to Tucson, AZ was when I was 5 years old...almost 25 years ago...crazy to think about that. I'm hoping the travel bug bites Edwin early...our first plane trip was a success! Edwin was a great baby all weekend. Traveling alone with him made me thankful for Dave - I don't know how single parents do it! It is hard work...enjoy the pics below...

As you can see Edwin loves his great grandparents and there was no shortage of spoiling. Wish we could've stayed longer!


Edwin's 1st Plane Trip

Edwin w. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

Edwin Getting Love from Great Grandma
Grams & Paps - A Sweet Moment

Trip to Desert Museum w. Great Grandpa

Getting Love from Great Grandpa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog