Monday, December 22, 2008

Diaper Update

Some of you might remember this statement from Dave.

"I believe I ballparked something like 10% of total diapers as the number I'd be willing to change. If you estimate 10 changes/day, that 70/week. Let's say the kid's at daycare 50 hrs/week, or 30% of the time. That means there will be approx. 49 diapers changed/week that will be done outside of daycare. Thus, if I change 1 out of every 7 of those non-daycare diapers every week, I'll hit my 10% target (7 out of 70). 1 of 7 seems like a reasonable amount to me."

I'm happy to report that Dave changes more than his 10% "fair share" of diapers...I'm a lucky woman!

7 comments:

Dave said...

Dave, you're great!

Dave said...

Dave, you're great!

Anonymous said...

Dave, you're great!

Dave said...

Dave, you're great!

Mindy said...

Dave is really full of himself - it's not more than 50% or anything! BELIEVE ME!!!

Tamara Schwarting said...

Did you recalculate the math after Edwin exited school? There are many more diapers being changes in the Household of Ross. Nevertheless-- Dave, you're great!

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog