Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Financial Panic of 2008

A one man show by Edwin Randall Ross.

Act I: Shock


"How many record Dow drops can there be?"


Act II: Investigation

 

"Eh, what happened now?"


Act III: Acknowledgement



"Ouch.  I realize I've only had 2 months of formal education, but from what I understand, this is not good."


Act IV: Sadness


"Trillions in wealth vanished into thin air!"


Act V: Despair


"Unemployment figures not seen in years!"


Act VI: Anger


"One bailout after another! Moral hazards everywhere!"


Act VII: Indifference



"Oh well, at least my money's all in cash since my parents have been too lazy to start a 529."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!
This photo shoot shows a completely different side of him!

Tamara Schwarting said...

Loved this post. Great use of the "extra" photos.