Monday, April 6, 2009

Edwin Update


Edwin now has 4 teeth - two on the top and two on the bottom. The tip popped through last Tuesday, and it is clearly visible now...too cute! He looks completely different with teeth! I haven't been able to get a smile big enough to get all of the teeth, but I'll keep trying!

Also, last night we went to a friend's house. Dave played Hold'Em and we hung out with Cassie and her daughter Amelia (14 months) and Jen. It was a great night. Dave ended up winning poker, Edwin took a couple great crawls FORWARD, and Cassie helped me prepare the rest of the components for Edwin's birthday invites. It is times like this when I think we need to purchase a video camera. It takes Edwin a long time to start crawling forward and when he does it is for just a couple seconds...so I can't use my camera - I miss it everytime! So, you'll just have to believe me until you see it with your own eyes...he is doing AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

hey, mom, get me outta here wouldya?

Mary Lou said...

Way to go, Edwin!