Thursday, April 23, 2009

General Edwin Update

It has been a while since I posted, so I thought I should write a general update for our readers.



Edwin has mastered crawling and is now onto bigger and better things...crawling to anything that he can pull himself up on (couches, tables, chairs, baskets, vacuums, etc) and trying to walk along the furniture (holding on). He has had a couple falls on the hardwood floor - but the bruises on his head add character, right?



Edwin celebrated a belated Easter with Grandma Nikki - and yes, another Easter basket. That makes 7 for Edwin - 0 for me! What's up with that?


I met a girlfriend and her son and nephew at a park today and we had a great time! It was a perfect day! Edwin got to try a swing for the first time and really seemed to enjoy it.


I also forgot to post Edwin's 10-month picture...so here it is...he was in no mood for pictures on April 12th (Easter Sunday) so this was my best shot! Hope 11 months is better!

I have also uploaded all of my April pictures, so check out the link to the right if you are interested and have lots of time!

:>)

No comments: