Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




Today I am reminded of the many things I am thankful for - most notably my husband and best friend, my son, my family and my friends.

We celebrated Thanksgiving by eating too much, probably like many of our readers. First we went to Grandpa Randy's - turkey, stuffing, oyester stuffing, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, dinner rolls, fruit salad, deviled eggs and pumpkin pie...and then to Grandma Nikki's for a repeat and second helping and a few new items (eg: sweet potatoes and pecan pie). Edwin ate like a champ all day - LOVED the potatoes (mashed and sweet). He also loved the fruit salad...and of course he loves all of the desserts! He is my child after all! He fell asleep on our way home, but woke up long enough to read his 3 favorite books before going to bed.


We are sure going to miss Dave tomorrow - since we stayed in town this year, he is going to work. I might brave the crowds and take Edwin shopping after breakfast...MIGHT...but probably won't.


We hope all of our readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving...surrounded by the ones you love and the ones who love you - whether in thought or in-person. God Bless!

No comments: