Sunday, November 15, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW


Another beautiful week for us up in NE Ohio. The girls got to spend of alot of time outdoors, which is a necessity to tire them out! That playset gets used most months out of the year and provides a lot of fun. What a purchase! However it is a haven for rabbit pellet poop under the swings. So gross!! Apparently under the yellow swings are the exact location of their restrooms.
I finally decided to trim up Meredith's hair. Maybe I was spurred on by Edwin's recent de-rat-tailing haha. I evened out the back in hopes of a bob to emerge. It doesn't look to badly. See what you think.
Papa came over for lunch on Friday so the girls each decided to draw a chalk picture of him. Madeline did all of hers and I drew the circle for a head for Meredith. Meredith said that she drew Papa dancing!! Check out the mustaches. HA.
We finally had a morning to do our Halloween eyeball cookies that Grandma gave us. The girls did pretty well helping out. I needed to assist in the decorating part, but they did a great job trying. Meredith decided that she would eat the dripping icing off the cooling racks.
And in the theme of eyeballs, I decided to take a photo of each of our eyes. I was just curious to see if there were any similarities. And the whole time I am looking at these shots I am singing, "I always feels like, somebody's watching me...whoah".

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Looks like Madeline got my eyelids--poor thing!