Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Since I didn't post the picture on Friday - here I am at 32 weeks (and a couple days) with Baby #2...the bump continues to grow. Dr appointment tomorrow...hoping for another positive report!



Fort those of you keeping track, this was me at 32 weeks with Edwin:



What a beautiful day! The sun is out - it is a little cool, but gorgeous in NOKY. I got up around 8:30am today and came downstairs. Edwin was VERY excited to give me a card that he colored and to tell me Happy Mother's Day (Dave had been practicing all morning)! We went to Mammoth Cafe for brunch (Edwin got his normal blueberry muffin) and then we headed to the park for some camera practice (LOVE MY NEW BAG!!!) and walking. We stopped by the playground on the way home for Edwin some slide time...and now he's napping.









So blessed to be a mom and have two great mothers in my life. Happy Mother's Day Mom #1 (Nikki) and Mom #2 (Mary Lou)!!! Love you both more than I could ever write!

No comments: