Thursday, May 20, 2010

No News?

So, I've been trying to think of something worthwhile to post on The Ross Experience and I've got nothing. We've been checking stuff off our to do list lately, which is great...but probably boring for our regular readers. So, WARNING - stop reading now if you're not interested in getting a general Ross of KY update...

1. New dishwasher on backorder - not sure when it will be delivered or installed.
2. Items I "must" have before baby arrives have been bought including new flip flops b/c I'm sure my feet will start to swell before too long.
3. New desktop computer assembled and AWESOME! Working on setting up my scrapbooking/couponing/blogging/photography/misc crafting area downstairs.
4. Edwin will make his big transition into his big boy bed tomorrow night following a BIG BOY PARTY - special dinner/celebration to say goodbye to the baby's room.
5. I'll be 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow - remember the goal is to make it past Edwin's birthday (FYI: I'll be 37 weeks for his bday which is considered fullterm, so after his party - C'MON BABY!!!)
6. Landscaping project next to our back patio is in progress. Dave has been spraying "brush be gone" for several weeks and it is working. June 5th he and a friend will be removing all of the (hopefully dead) stuff, and we can make decisions about next steps.
7. We have our hospital tour on Saturday. Since we are switching hospitals this time, I thought we should do the tour...hoping they serve cookies like our last tour!
8. Enjoyed a "Mindy is Special" day last weekend - girlfriends took me to lunch, pedicure, and dessert...the whole day was delicious!
9. Dave got a promotion at work...since he hasn't posted anything about it...I just want to let him and everyone else know how proud I am to have a husband that works so hard so that I can stay home with our most important business - Edwin and Baby #2!
10. So excited for Edwin's 2nd birthday...it will be great to celebrate with family and Edwin can't wait for his PIRATE BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! (Me either!!! hahaha)

No comments: