Sunday, August 22, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

Well, I am back. (and for the record still missing 1% of my voice!).
The girls had a unique experience this week with Nanny Karen. She took them to Wagon Trails. This is a drive through "safari" where the animals come right up to the bus asking for their food. They go between your legs to get the food and even lick your fingers. I am still shocked that Meredith didn't freak out!! There were many different kind of animals that they saw, but they said the water buffalo had an ugly face! What an experience!
I worked 6 days this week so I did nothing too exciting, besides meeting Jill and the crew at The Lube in Sharon. Jill set off for her first year of college at Clarion today so we celebrated with a dinner last night. I haven't been to that Lube since Westminster I think. It was quite tasty: I had the newer Premium Garlic. It was delicious! The girls always have fun playing with Jill (or drive Jill crazy, depends on how you look at it).
Today, Matt wanted to have a great father/daughter experience. He decided to take them to their first movie in a theater today. They saw Toy Story 3. ( I stayed behind for laundry and much needed scrapbooking time). The girls apparently were highly interested in the whole event. Madeline had to use the restroom, but other than that, all went well for Matt! They were very excited when they came home. I got them on tape to tell me about the movie.

No comments: