Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week In review

 Happy Mothers' Day!  We took Mary Lou out to Antone's for their buffet.  I wanted to sucker punch a rude, rushing me lady that was standing behind the girls and me, but I behaved.  :)  Other than that, the food was delicious !!
 My Cousin Liz got married yesterday.  The girls got to experience the traditional wedding and reception.  Meredith was really impressing people with her dancing skills!! It was a gorgeous day for a wedding.  This is the dress that I wore to the ceremony ($14.99 Gabe's).
 This is the dress that I wore to the reception.  $14.99 TJMaxx (used a gift card , so it was FREE!!).  I had to promise to post my wedding dresses so my co-workers could see them .  This dress got a lot of compliments.  Too bad I can't repeat it at my cousin's Michael's wedding in August (the bride's brother). I will not be able to top it, but I will try.
Courtesy of Grandma, Meredith and I are starting to make all the Princess Cupcake recipes in her new book. This is recipe #1:  pink lemonade cupcakes!!

No comments: