Sunday, May 6, 2012

RANDOM thoughts.

WARNING: I went to a high-school friend's baby shower today and a college-friend's engagement party yesterday and I'm just over 25-weeks pregnant...so I'm a little emotional.

I have been thinking about how awesome it was to announce to our family and friends that Dave and I were getting married...I was so excited! and the good news...I am even more excited after all of these years together to tell people about my amazing husband. He continues to amaze me. He works tirelessly to provide for our family and make it possible for us to live a wonderful life. I am beyond thankful that he is allowing me to live my dream.

I also remember what it was like to celebrate my first pregnancy. My baby showers were an experience I will never forget and I am forever thankful to our family and friends who continue to celebrate our growing family with #3 coming.

I believe God continues to bless our family...on a daily basis I'm reminded of how awesome our life is. Even on days when the kids are crazy or I'm exhausted or we have difficulties...it is PERFECTION - no more and no less.

No comments: