Sunday, August 17, 2008

Disclosure

Just like a political candidate disclosing a DUI or extra-marital affair before his opponent has the chance to use it against him, I'm disclosing this picture:



Remember, Edwin's just a baby without the ability to make rational decisions. Obviously, no rational person chooses to be a Cincinnati Bengals fan. (The people of the city that brought us the Bengals are the same that elected Jerry Springer as mayor and decided to mix chili with spaghetti.)

Don't worry, The Ross Experience reader, I'm confident this kid will make the rational choice (read: rooting for the team across state lines 300 miles to the Northeast) when the times comes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is very hard to look at, so I just focus on Edwin's adorable face.

Anonymous said...

are those shoes on the wrong feet?

Anonymous said...

Melinda, I wanted to ask the same questiion but didn't want to admit that I looked beyond the face!!!!

Mindy said...

You two are hilarious! To answer your question - yes the shoes are on the wrong feet...I'm horrible at getting it right! My dad even caught this first time mom mistake...but we took the picture before I fixed them. Don't worry - I put them on right before we went to our cookout...I'm sure Edwin will be supporting the Steelers when he has the chance...luckily, we have a few years before he tells us that neither the Bengals or the Steelers are his favorite team - isn't that what all good rebelious kids do?

Dave said...

Just got back from the game, and the Bengals lost. So, Bengals fans, shouldn't y'all take this as bad karma and not dress Edwin in any Bengals gear!?!