Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Edwin is 2 Months Old!



Yesterday Edwin turned 2 months old...can you believe it? He had a dr. appointment this morning and his new stats are as follows:

weight: 12 lbs 7.2 ozs
length: 22-1/2 inches

He is in the 75th percentile for weight and head circumference and 50th percentile for length. I can't believe how much he's grown...since size 1 diapers only go to 14 lbs, it won't be long before we go to size 2!

He had 3 shots today and a liquid vaccine...needless to say it was more painful for me than him. We both cried...it is so hard to watch your baby in pain. His tears were the biggest ones I've ever seen.

We got our hot water fixed last night...thanks Grandpa Randy! Just in time for Edwin to get a bath before going to the dr. Would hate for them to think I have a dirty baby! Special thanks to Tamara for allowing me and Edwin to clean up at her house during our outage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the picture! glad to hear you have hot water again

Mindy said...

I will NEVER take hot water for granted again!!!