Monday, August 4, 2008

Ordinary Experiences...Entry #3...The Salon



I decided it was finally time to get a haircut. I haven't done anything to my hair since before I found out I was pregnant. It was definitely overdue! Luckily, our neighbor (Joe) does a wonderful job making me look beautiful. I love going to his salon (Ritual Salon) in Covington, KY.
While I was waiting for my turn, I did what most people do and looked through some hair magazines for ideas. Then I started to think...why even look at the pictures...when you decide on a hairstyle, it NEVER turns out like the picture...it is easier to go with the flow.
It turned out nice...just a simple touch up. Nothing CRAZY...I think Dave was shocked that I didn't come home with super short hair or blonde...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we get a link to Ritual Salon?