Friday, February 5, 2010

31 and 19 weeks prego - what a combo!

I am so thankful for where I am in my life right now. I can't imagine it any other way. I honestly feel like one of the luckiest people in the world...

a husband that loves me more than anything (despite the fact that I continue to cheer for Bengals and hope he gets a speeding ticket when he's going too fast)

a son that continues to amaze me (and bites me to show me that he loves me, right?)

a dog that still wants to sit with me after Edwin goes to bed (even though she gets zero attention during his awake hours)

a family that tells me they love me everyday (yes, for those of you who don't know, I talk to my mom, dad, AND sister almost everyday and I'd probably do the same with all of the northern Rosses if I knew they wouldn't think I was a crazy woman)

and friends that make me smile (even on days when I don't know if it is possible)!

THANKS to everyone for the bday wishes!!! 31 is going to be an exciting year...continue building a strong marriage, teaching Edwin how to be a good boy, welcoming a new Baby Ross, and working on myself - the journey never ends!!! Thank God for that...

No comments: