Sunday, February 28, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

Well, the Meredith obsession with Nick Jonas has escalated this week. She now goes around saying that she "loves" Nick Jonas. She even calls her baby, Nick Jonas. So when she takes the baby to bed with her, she says, "I want to sleep with Nick Jonas". We don't even go there!
Friday was Madeline's leader day at preschool. She is always sooo proud to walk in with a snack, toy to share, and book to share. Herfirst activity of the day was playing with Floam. Lucky girl!
While Madeline was at school, Meredith and I made some Ghirardelli triple chocolate cupcakes to take over to the church for their Lenten Fish Fry that night. (you know the one I was volunteered to bake for... haha). They looked so tasty, but of course I have no clue how they taste since giving up chocolate. Meredith the rest of the day was talking about eating those cupcakes when we go over for dinner. She of course picked out a cupcake, but it wasn't mine. Madeline, the good little girl that she is, managed to select the one that Meredith and I made. The actual dinner had us waiting for about an hour to get our food. Father Hazel announced at church the next day that they had served 900 dinners on Friday!! No wonder there was a wait. It was so good again :)
Meredith received a birthday gift in the mail. It was a make your own necklace/bracelet kit. Both Madeline and she loved doing that! I had difficulties estimating the length and tying the knots, but oh well. They enjoyed themselves.

The rest of the weekend was pretty non-eventful. I didn't even want to go to Marc's to do grocery shopping today, but I did. My shoes were leaking getting my feet wet. My cart kept pulling to the right. I made some lady hit off spaghetti jars to the floor making a mess. (she was in my way). I forget to get the vitamins which are in the first row; I was in the last. No wonder I didn't want to go :( Meredith's face says it all:

No comments: