Thursday, February 25, 2010

General NOKY Updates


Edwin's big boy bed has arrived...we are thinking of starting the transition process in April. So, March will be a busy month of getting all of the things to make Edwin's new room as special as he is...is that possible?

His bedding is awesome! Pirates...he LOVES it...and I can't wait to see how the rest of the room comes together. Can't believe my little man will be in a big boy bed soon!

Pottying is still going well. He typically uses the potty a couple of times a day. He isn't telling me when he has to go yet, but he does tell me after he goes...he'll learn...and until then, we'll keep reading the potty book!!! hahaha

Speaking of books, we also got Edwin a BIG BROTHER book...and I'm looking for a baby so that Edwin can learn some new words - ex: GENTLE. LOL - not sure how that will go??

One last note, I've entered our house into a new contest called Desperate Landscapes. They are looking for houses in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati that need some landscaping help...and well, unfortunately, I think we fit the profile! So, keep your fingers crossed...and I'll keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Hope you win--that would be great!