Friday, September 17, 2010

Betty's Marbles T-Shirts Available and Donations Needed ASAP!!!

As you know, we will be walking in the upcoming Alzheimer's Walk on October 2nd in honor of Grams (Betty) and we would like (read NEED) your support. Please take a moment to make a donation to our team so that we can reach our goal, consider purchasing a t-shirt and come walk with us on the day of the event. You know how special this cause is to me and I sincerely appreciate your support...I can't wait to send pics to Paps and Grams and tell them about our team's successes!!!!!

My sister has designed an AWESOME shirt for our Alzheimer's Walk team. They will be printed on a light blue, supersoft, vintage-style t-shirt and feature our team name: Betty's Marbles. We hope you will consider purchasing one even if you don't plan to walk with us on October 2nd. If nothing else, it is a stylish way to make a donation to our efforts. The shirts are $10 each and I need your order by Friday, September 24th.

**Kids sizes are also available, but will be printed on a normal style t-shirt!**

**I'm ordering a special (one-of-a-kind) onesie for Lyla Betty as well!!!**



**A very special thank you to Jessica for the great design...**

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey!!! I love it!!! I'll take one - size M. Can I just put a check in the mail? I love that you are doing this Minday! I'm sorry I missed you Saturday. I think I was in Big Lots when you called...I must not have heard it ring. The weekend was busy as usual. The only time I stop is when I go to bed. Sad :( I love you!!!!!!