Sunday, September 12, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

Well, we got another child in school!! Meredith had her first day of 3 year old preschool. The boys went on Tuesday and the girls went on Thursday. I asked the teacher how it went ... " I wish I had the girls all the time!". My thoughts exactly :) Meredith told us everything that she learned today (unlike Madeline who will give you a tidbit here and there!). She seemed to really enjoy being there. Can't wait for Tuesday for day#2 (with the boys ... yikes :) HAHA).
Most of you know that I CHOOSE not to cook , b/c it doesn't thrill me. But, I do have a husband that enjoys making meals for us. That is good for me. Well, when the rare occasion occurs that I cook, everyone has to make a big deal about it. Matt got the camera this time for "proof". So here you go, I made homemade meatballs and sauce. Thanks to Amy and Chris for the delicious recipe. *** I need to invest in a garlic press. It is now one week and my fingers still stink of garlic. Yuck***This weekend was Nametag Sunday at church. One of my biggest annoyances is when people call me 'Melissa'. So this nametag thing was a great idea to curb this , right?!? Do you see where I am headed with this? As we were leaving the church , Fr. Hazel was handing out our bulletins. As he did, he said each person's name. Mine of course was "Melissa". I hesitated (a second) before correcting him. He responds, "I read it wrong. Crap! I married you!". Everyone gets my name wrong, but hearing a priest say "crap" ,made it awesome.
Here are some photos from our bubble blowing fun. I ,also, am including Meredith driving in her Barbie Jeep listening to public radio. It cracks me up to see these girls maneuver the car in reverse!


No comments: