Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ralph Giehls Memorial


I owe a post...actually I owe a lot of posts...but the one I've been thinking mostly about is a tribute to my paps. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place - I'm sad beyond words...I'm hoping to speak at his memorial service and I will post my tribute afterward.

I did want to extend an invite to our family/friends to attend his memorial:

Date: Saturday, Oct 30
Time: 1:00pm
Place: Cobblestone Community Church (St Rt 122 in Lebanon)
*Reception immediately following at the church*

In lieu of flowers, we are asking that donations be made to the Alzheimer's Association or to Hob Camp Nature Center in Lebanon, OH.

Let me know if you'd like additional information.

Please keep my family in your prayers as we prepare to say our goodbyes.

Thanks for your support!!!

Much love,

Mindy

No comments: