Sunday, July 27, 2008

Daily Constitutionals

Edwin has recently joined Sedona and me for our daily walks, throughout which I keep him constantly informed of the names of the streets and directions we're heading.

The goal:
Edwin will know his way around the neighborhood at an early age. He'll be able to find his way home when lost and be on his way to becoming an expert at directions. (My following-your-nose ability is one of the best skills I inherited from my dad.)

The reality:
Usually about a block and a half into our excursion, Edwin looks something like this...



Anyway...if Edwin takes anything away from these walks, it'll probably be his first words being "Sedona, heel!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember this picture so that sometime when he's fussy, you know the cure!
Mom