Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things I Like Right Now

  1. Adam Carolla's podcast
  2. Cincinnati 's public library
  3. our gym membership
  4. print edition of The Economist
  5. how the new bus driver on my 7:30 a.m. #23 route tells us to have a great day as we depart
  6. analyzing So You Think You Can Dance with Mindy
  7. Loose Cannon Ale
  8. John Calipari's Twitter feed
  9. coordinating my and Edwin's outfits
  10. Newport weather recently
  11. Youngstown adequately represented on Cincinnati morning news
  12. FX shows on Hulu
  13. after dinner family walks
  14. walk to work Fridays
  15. my RSS reader
  16. 3-lb. bags of Sam's Club almonds
  17. Mindy's crazy idea to put seasoning on our grilled chicken
  18. Pampered Chef vegetable steamer
  19. Stonyfield Farm organic non-fat yogurt
  20. researching smartphones that I'm too cheap to ever pay for the monthly service fee on
  21. Mindy's cholesterol

No comments: