Friday, January 22, 2010

QUICK BABY UPDATE

As of today, I am approx. 17 weeks pregnant. I had a dr. appointment this morning and although the dr. could hear the heartbeat, all I could hear was static from the machine...so she cheated and did a quick (2 sec) ultrasound. She confirmed a healthy baby and strong heartbeat...and also that there is just ONE baby in there!!! hahahah It was a wonderful surprise - just wish Dave could've been there to see our baby for the first time with me...but our official (longer and printed picture) ultrasound is scheduled for Feb 17th and he will be there with me as we try to dodge the important areas keeping Baby Ross a surprise until its birthday!!

Cassie, one of my best girlfriends, kept Edwin while I was at the dr. Edwin and her daughter (Amelia) LOVE each other...they played all morning and Edwin has a black eye to prove it. A game of chase followed up with a trip and a corner of a chair = one bad looking eye bruise...when I came to pick him up, he needed me to kiss it and tell me all about it...my little man is quite the wimp - but I'm okay with him needing his mama (most of the time)!

Now, Edwin is sleeping and I'm packing the car for our trip up north. We are so excited to go to Madeline's 5-year bday party. Can't believe she's turning 5 already...time is flying!

No comments: