Sunday, January 17, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

I know this is going to come as a shock, but ... I didn't take any pictures this week!!! I will instead pick some of my favorites of Madeline's own photos and three retro videos!
Matt had to suck it up and actually go to work this week. After 3 weeks off, he feels like there is a lot of catching up to do. But, he is back in the swing of things. And the girls were thrilled to have their "Nanny Karen" back on duty . HAHA. No more boring mommy or daddy to watch them. They got to show Karen all the great toys everyone gave them. I am sure it was one big game fest in the basement all day.
We have finally had a break in the snow dumpage. Thank goodness! Now it is raining , but still snow remains in the grass ?!? The poor mailbox looks pathetic with it being all cracked from a plowing incident. Any suggestions on what kind we should get to replace it? Maybe one that blinks red so no one hits it again!
Idol is back on and now the girls are watching the beginning of it. Meredith keeps turning to me, "did him do good?" or "did her do good?". Madeline is pretty intense on watching it. Finally someone in the house that will enjoy this with me! Right now , I like the cop.
Matt and I went to a MOVIE!!! at an actual theater!! We saw Avatar 3D last night while Grandma watched the energetic children. We had 2 passes to put towards the ridiculously priced show. YAY. I was very impressed with the movie and intend on owning this one. And for those of you who remember my Disney story, I did indeed wear the 3D glasses this time! **my last 3D experience I watched the whole show with my sunglasses on instead of the 3D glasses which sat on my lap; no wonder it sucked**
We can't wait to see everyone for Madeline's 5th birthday party this Saturday. She has selected Cinderella as her theme. What a shocker!








3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

My, how they've grown! I think Meredith has changed the most.

Mindy said...

Madeline's pics are pretty good!!! I really do enjoy her perspective! I've watched the videos a million times...LOVE THEM!!! Thanks for posting and making me remember that they were little once...seems like so long ago b/c they are both getting so big! Can't wait for next weekend!!! Miss you all, especially my M&Ms!

Kari said...

No way!! How did I miss the story about your sunglasses instead of the 3D, How hillarious, I am cracking up!! SSSOOO FUNNY, especially because it is you,can't believe it! Have GREAT weekend, Happy Birthday, Madeline