Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WE WON!!!!




So, I enter contests all of the time trying to win things for Edwin...and I finally WON!!!!

I entered the LearningCurve.com sweepstakes and won an amazing prize package...it arrived today...just take a look! Obviously, Edwin loves the Why Flyer Ride On - in fact, I don't know how I will get him off of it!

The other items include: Lamaze Play and Grow Jacque the Peacock (great for Baby #2), Lamaze Balancing Bug Stacker, Lamaze Infant Development System Discovery Farm (great for Baby #2), Animal Sounds Hay Ride, Lamaze Spin and Explore the Sea Gym (perfect for Baby #2), Thomas and Friends Oval Set, and a new car shade - which we will need since we'll soon have carseats on both sides of the car!!!!

I'm so excited about this...finally, the countless website entry forms paid off...and now we are having a blast playing with all of our new toys!!!!

YAHOO!!!!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Congrats! Looks like you got some great stuff!

Melinda said...

SO LUCKY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Back in the day I would have saved the prizes to give to my kids for their birthday presents. You might want to think about that the next time you win. I'm sure there will be a next time.

Mindy said...

Just so everyone knows...Edwin got to see everything, and keep 2 toys out...the rest is downstairs with the Christmas overflow for a rainyday in the next 6 months until his birthday...what a fun winter/spring this will be!