Sunday, January 10, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

I was back to work this week. Nothing too exciting and nothing has changed. HA! This just so happened to be the snowiest week ever!! I had to drive in those unplowed, icy highways. WOW!! I am glad that is over. The more blizzard-like it is, the more the patients show up. Does that make sense?
The girls finally got to play in the snow, but not good packing snow. Meredith, the weenie that she is, was hesitant at first, but then loved it! Matt showed them how to do snow angels, which they enjoyed doing themselves. The girls even got to swing and slide down their playset! That thing keeps on giving :)
Matt has been having fun with the blocks the girls received for Christmas. The current game is to allow daddy to build the blocks around each girl. Madeline is more than willing to stand still until they are above her head. Meredith on the other hand is crying once they pass her belly button. Too funny!
We had went out to dinner with Grandma to Ruby Tuesday and afterwards went to her house. We found a very large icicle hanging from the front porch. Shockingly, Matt posed with it pretending to throw a javelin AND actually let me take a photo of him with his phone. I , of course, posted it immediately onto Facebook for all to see.
Last night, Meredith was a bugger crying out in the middle of the night for me. All she wants is to see if we still exist. Well, last night I walked in, I asked what was wrong, " My Toe Hurts!". I can't see a darn thing, so I am making my way to the head of the bed when I literally run into a foot near my face. It scared me, but I kept it together, asked which toe and kissed it. She went right back to sleep. I escaped her room and then laughed all the way back to my room.

Click HERE if you want to see the current installment of Madeline's photos from her camera.
The first video is Meredith doing official pushups. Her shirt makes it seem like her belly is on the floor, but it isn't! She is soooo serious when she does them. She also LOVES showing people that she can do "exercise".


No comments: