Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ding Ding Ding Ding

If we do end up bailing out the auto industry, can we make sure to fire the guy at Ford that decided to have the seat belt warning ding as soon as you start the car?  There's a special place in Hell* for that guy.

Look, I barely tolerate the whole seat belt warning dings at all.  Every time one goes off I'm reminded of that MADtv Verb Alert commercial spoof.  But I concede that fine, maybe it'll remind a few people to buckle up and save a life or 2.

But really, at least give me a couple minute leeway.  You are based in Detroit, right?  You never considered that on a cold Midwest(-near) morning in November that I may want to get in and get the heater cranked up before I concern myself with buckling in for safety (on a commute in which I won't even top 30 mph)?  You couldn't at least set the initial trigger for when I shift the car out of park?

*Note: The Ross Experience does not actually wish eternal damnation on any Ford employee or anyone else we can think of right now for that matter.  It is merely a figure of speech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks