Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I know it is a few days early, but I couldn't resist. Edwin got his first Thanksgiving card in the mail from Grandma Ross and we wanted to take the opportunity to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of our readers.
I am thankful for so many things...way too many to write about. But there are several worth mentioning:

MY HUSBAND - I know that I'm the luckiest woman alive. Dave is AWESOME! He takes such good care of me and Edwin...THANK YOU!
MY SON - Edwin has helped me learn patience, living in organized chaos, and most importantly unconditional love - THANK YOU!
MY FAMILY - All families have their issues and mine is no exception. At the end of the day I wouldn't trade any of them...THANK YOU!
MY FRIENDS - Everybody needs a strong support system of friends who will be there for you no matter what...over the years, I've learned who these people are...you know who you are...THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Thanksgiving baby. I, too, have much to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog