Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update to Mindy's Journey to Pre-Pregnancy Glory



So, I haven't posted text in a really long time...SORRY! I figure everyone is more interested in pics of Edwin...not text from me!

But this is too good not to share.......

On Saturday - I was able to squeeze (and I mean squeeze) into my pre-pregnancy jeans - button and zip...unbelievable! I have been working so hard and still have 24 lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight - but it was a great feeling...well, maybe not...it actually hurt, but you know what I mean!

My goal is to get to my pre-pregnancy weight by my 30th birthday (Feb 5)...so if you see me during the upcoming holiday - help me stay honest...you know how easy it is to cheat! But I REALLY WANT to make this goal..

Special thanks to Dave - my constant fan and supporter for helping me thus far. He always has a kind word about my awkward body...how does any husband look at his wife the same again after witnessing the birth of a child? I guess they don't look at you the same - and I wouldn't want them to - it is different and in my opinion, BETTER!

Also, special thanks to Treva and Tamara...I don't know what I'd do without the support of true friends like you. Our daily check-ins and continuous meetings have helped me learn a lot about myself during this journey. Thanks for being there every step of the way.

Finally, special thanks to my sister, Jamie (co-worker), Missy, Jen, Cassie, Tracy N, Shannon, Melinda and all of the people that I don't have time to specifically name for their constant postive feedback and encouragement...especially on the days where all I want is 10 candy bars...I am blessed with a strong network of support...thankful to God for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up with the "it felt great...well, not really it hurt". HAHA.
Hey , just wait until Edwin starts crawling. You will have enough exercise chasing after him!!! Esp when he learns about stair climbing..yikes!

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog