Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beer, Sweet Beer

OK, so Mindy's been buckling down on the nutrition front, and I'm all for it. One recommendation from her doctor was to focus on her alcohol intake. To which she responded with something along the lines of, "no worries, I haven't had a drop since I found out I was pregnant back in Oct of '07". And the doc came back with, "I know, I want you to start having 1 drink per day".

So here it is, her first adult beverage in 19 months:


The plan is drinking a beer each night with dinner. We started with a Dundee variety pack, on sale right now at Cincinnati-area Krogers @ $12 for a 12-pack (thanks for the recommendation, Jason). Although Mindy has become a slightly less cheap date, I'm thinking it'll be more fun to have someone to share a beer with.

P.S.: It's not just beer, that's tilapia on her plate. Yes, that's right, Mindy is now allowing fish into the Ross house!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am impressed with the fish on your plate. Your horizons are broadening!