Monday, May 25, 2009

First Full Night Away from Edwin


Last night, thanks to Grandma Nikki and Mike, Dave and I were able to enjoy a night "off!" I dropped Edwin off a little before noon yesterday and we will go pick him up around noon today...we went to a friend's wedding and enjoyed being babyless for a few hours. We also took the dog to the boarder for her summer haircut. The house is eerily quiet - no dog, no baby, NOTHING!

I think I handled the situation surprisingly well. I only called my mom twice to check in...once last night before we left for the wedding and once this morning when I woke up. Both times she answered "He's Fine!" I knew he would be...I called for me, not him!!!

So, perhaps this will become a monthly event - Edwin will go visit Grandma while Dave and I get some quality NO BABY time...who knows???

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

What a good looking couple!