Friday, June 12, 2009

Reflections from a Mom

Okay...I've been waiting for this day for a while. Edwin is 1! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. Certain days felt like years, but all-in-all...it was a great year for the Ross family.

Over the past year, I feel like Edwin isn't the only one who has been growing up. I've grown up a little too. Being a mom is hard work - demanding, but AWESOME. Don't get me wrong...there are moments when I break down (like when I was putting the dishes away yesterday and started to cry?), but I wouldn't change my life for anything. Dave AND Edwin make me a better woman on a daily basis.

There are so many special memories from this past year...I could write for days, but I won't. I'm only to month 4 in Edwin's scrapbook...and it is already over 100 pages (am I sick?).

My little man sure has grown up...check out his quick video clip from 1 day to 1 year...AMAZING how much changes in the first year...looking forward to many more...

1 comment: