Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Edwin's 2nd Trip to Owensboro, KY

This past weekend, Edwin and I traveled to Owensboro, KY to visit my dear friend Tracy. We had such an amazing time. It was a beautiful weekend...grilling out, shopping, visiting, chatting, being spoiled, playing, etc. Edwin even got to visit his first campsite. We visited Mr. & Mrs. Naylor at the campsite on Saturday night for dinner. It was an awesome meal...Mrs. Naylor made a Boston Butt and it was delicious. Edwin and I both loved it! We also had fresh broccoli right out of the garden...YUMMMM!!!!







I started to think - this was actually Edwin's 2nd trip to Owensboro. His first trip was in October 2007 - he was only a few weeks old and still in my belly...of course, I had no idea. I was sick the entire weekend, but blamed the nausea on a weekend of girlfriend treats (extra large blizzards, southern fried chicken WITH gravy, chips, etc.) and it was actually Edwin making his presence known the whole time!

It is such a nice memory/story that Tracy and I will always be able to share!!!

No comments: