Friday, January 2, 2009

OK, second post of the day. I swear only on Fridays!


Ok, I want to start out I couldn't resist, and Mindy said that this was blogworthy!
Seriously, I think Dave has another brother out there! Matt and I watched the whole Comedy Central presents show amazed at how similar Dave and Nick Swardson are. Mannerisms included! Attire as well. Whoah. Seriously! Here is the link to the special we were watching. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=80290&title=nick-swardson-booze
Now come on, there is a strong resemblance here. Right?!?

2 comments:

Dave said...

He just may give Phillip Seymour Hoffman and the kids from Friday Night Lights a run for their money when it comes to casting the starring role in the movie of my life story!

Mindy said...

Dave noticed the blue t-shirt and jeans...I knew I had seen that outfit before! :>)