Friday, January 9, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

It is Friday. I can't believe I actually made it to Friday. My family has been stricken with the nastiest version of viral gastroenteritis (self diagnosed of course, I am a dentist and all.HAHA). Meredith started the puking every 10 minutes thing Sunday. From that point on, all of us...yes all FOUR of us...have been greener than green. Try taking care of sick babies when they themselves are nauseating you. We looked pathetic.











So as far as Week In Review...our basement is finally done! After weeks and weeks of "Bob the Builder" being here (he's actually Bob) and Meredith constantly calling out BOB, BOB, BOB, and Matt and I singing the theme song, we finally got the carpet placed. Now we have a place to throw the toys, and we can have a grown up space again. Hooray! Maybe our life will return to a normal routine again.

Other than that, Matt has been obsessed with searching for TV/Entertainment packages out there to complete his basement heaven. So, for all those out there with experience or an opinion, please provide your thoughts. Plasma/LCD? Brand? Etc. He is like a kid in a candy store. "Researching" has never been so much fun!
We also became the owner of a Garmin ! Matt "tested" it out yesterday by driving to Best Buy, then to a Game Store, and then to Papa John's (which by the way was a major mistake, but I won't go there). He liked being told where to turn; gee , he didn't like it coming from me!
So that about wraps this week up and GOODBYE to this terrible week!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

basement looks good...can't wait to see it in person. I like the carpet choice. glad your sickness will be gone before we make the trip north for the birthday party!!!

Dave said...

can't wait for the new basement set-up...i've been feeling restricted lately during my rock band & guitar hero performances in the family room...i'll finally get the chance to showcase all my moves