Friday, January 9, 2009

Poor Puppy

Dave walks Sedona every morning...but beyond that and the normal trips out to go to the bathroom - Sedona has been lacking attention since Edwin's arrival - who am I kidding...probably since we found out we were pregnant...

So, I haven't played fetch with her in probably a year or more...her toys have been within reach in a basket in the living room, but she hasn't even bothered to try...UNTIL TODAY...

I was using the computer and singing to Edwin when I heard Sedona rooting around...I look over and she is pulling her basket of toys out...if you know Sedona, you know that this is a big deal. The basket was under the table. It must have taken her 15 minutes to get the basket out...and then the next task - get a toy out...

Once she managed to grab a ball, she brought it over and dropped it in my lap.

I think she's finally fed up with all of the play time Edwin was been getting...

I threw it for her a couple times and she took it to Edwin and tried to push it into his hands...obviously that failed - so she took it and put it on his playmat...now she is laying with her head on his playmat...waiting for me to make a move and start playing with her (or Edwin) again...

TOO CUTE...Sorry Sedona...

I can't wait for Edwin to get big enough to play with her...

No comments: