Friday, January 16, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

I don't know about you ,but I am thrilled that American Idol has returned!! I have been glued to the TV for 2 nights. I haven't found my Clay or David Archuleta yet, but I am sure that he is right around the corner. I am hopeful that Jason Castro's brother will bring something interesting to the competition.

Last night we bought a sectional couch to squeeze into our basement. Now we will have somewhere to relax when watching the non-existent TV we were consulted about today. The Rosses of KY get rid of their TV and the Rosses of Canfield add another :) My name is Melinda and I'm a TV addict.

Today, Madeline had her first swimming lesson at her school. The pool area is literally 90 degrees in there. It is below zero outside, so by the time I walk in the room, my glasses are completely fogged over. I literally can't see anything. I feel like an idiot, b/c I can't walk, I can't see where I am supposed to be going (esp when trying to avoid the water), and I end up standing still until my glasses warm up. How embarrassing!

I ordered Madeline's birthday cake today. For those of you who came to Meredith's party and were promised banana cake and got boring WHITE cake instead, I have ordered banana AGAIN. I warned them to get it right this time. Keep your fingers crossed.

Here are a few photos from our "art" session for the day. We had taken plaster impressions of their hands last week. I decided that we needed to spruce them up a bit with paint, markers, water colors, etc. Here's how they did!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Make sure you tell Matt to get DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket on that nice new TV