Thursday, January 22, 2009

parking ticket and other misc updates from Mindy Ross

Parking Tickets:
yep, I got one...$25 big ones...and the icing on the cake - I was parked outside of my old office - meeting my ex-coworker for lunch...doesn't that bite the big one?

Overflow $$:
after taking dave to dinner and giving him a few dollars for a 6 pack of beer (which he will enjoy during our thursday night boggle match), my current overflow envelope stands at $72...not bad...

Home Phone:
doesn't work...don't know why...will try to fix it next week?

Weight:
15 lbs from my prepregnancy weight...YAHOO!!!!

Edwin:
gets cuter and cuter - but that isn't really an update, is it?

3 comments:

Dave said...

it's official: dave wins the 1/22/09 world series of boggle match!

Melinda said...

I didn't realize the love of BOGGLE. You know we have this game. Why haven't we ever played it with you? HAHA

Mary Lou said...

It's Friday
Where is Melinda's post?