Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Super Bowl Patience

Kids these days and their instant gratification...

You know how long I had to wait for my first Steeler Super Bowl appearance? All the way from 3/11/1979 to 1/20/1980...a whole 315 days!  (I was such a patient kid.)

Edwin on the other hand, well, it'll be from 6/12/2008 to 2/1/2009...only 234 days, 81 days less than his dad.

Just look how smug he looks...



...just casually playing with his toys as he basks in the glory of another win over the hated Ravens.

Easy there, little guy, the Steelers gave me a win with that first appearance. You still need one more win to beat that!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I was waiting for this Steelers post! That was certainly a great game and Edwin is certainly their cutest fan.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!